FY19 Notice of Funding Availability
The FY19 Notice of Funding Availability for Children’s Cabinet Funding was issued on December 29, 2017. There was a separate Notice of Funding Availability for base funding (provided in Word and PDF formats below) and for competitive funding (withdrawn on February 9, 2018) for FY19 and a budget template in Excel format.
Please direct all related questions to Kim Malat via email at email@example.com.
Related documents are available here:
- FY19 NOFA Base Funding (Word)
- FY19 NOFA Base Funding (PDF)
- FY19 NOFA Base Funding Cover Pages
- FY19 NOFA Budget Form (2nd version)
The FY19 Notice of Competitive Funding Availability that was originally issued on December 29, 2017 was withdrawn by the Governor’s Office for Children on February 9, 2018.
- PowerPoint Presentation from the Pre-Application Meeting held January 16, 2018. Revised from the meeting to correct an error identified at the meeting.
- Notes from the Pre-Application Meeting held January 19, 2018.
- Strategic Direction Meeting – On September 10, 2015, the Governor’s Office for Children (the Office) met with Local Management Boards to discuss the Children’s Cabinet funding strategy through Fiscal Year 2019.
Question and Answer Recaps
The Governor’s Office for Children will periodically issue Question and Answer documents related to the FY19 Notice of Funding Availability.
- Question and Answer Recap #1 Issued February 9, 2019
- Question and Answer Recap #2 Issued March 7, 2018
- Question and Answer Recap #3 Issued March 27, 2018
- Question and Answer Recap #4 Issued April 19, 2018
In January 2016, the Office issued a Frequently Asked Questions document that addressed general questions about the process for Local Management Board funding in FY17 and what the Boards are being asked to do to address Governor Hogan’s goals.