FY19 Notices of Funding Availability for Base and Competitive Funding
The FY19 Notices of Funding Availability for Children’s Cabinet Funding were issued on December 29, 2017. There is a separate Notice of Funding Availability for base and competitive funding (provided in Word and PDF formats below) for FY19 and a budget template in Excel format that will be used for both the base and competitive application.
Please direct all related questions to Kim Malat via email at email@example.com.
Related documents are available here:
- FY19 NOFA Base Funding (Word)
- FY19 NOFA Base Funding (PDF)
- FY19 NOFA Base Funding Cover Pages
- FY19 NOFA Competitive Funding (Word)
- FY19 NOFA Competitive Funding (PDF)
- FY19 NOFA Competitive Funding Cover Pages
- FY19 NOFA Budget Form
- Strategic Direction Meeting – On September 10, 2015, the Governor’s Office for Children (the Office) met with Local Management Boards to discuss the Children’s Cabinet funding strategy through Fiscal Year 2019.
Question and Answer Recaps
The Governor’s Office for Children will issue Question and Answer documents related to the FY19 Notice of Funding Availability. Please check back in early January, 2018 for these documents.
In January 2016, the Office issued a Frequently Asked Question document that addressed general questions about the process for Local Management Board funding in FY17 and what the Boards are being asked to do to address Governor Hogan’s goals.