The Governor’s Office for Children (GOC) is led by the Executive Director who chairs the Children’s Cabinet. The work of the office includes:
- Managing the Children’s Cabinet Interagency Fund.
- Convening the State Agencies, local partners, and community stakeholders to develop policies and initiatives which reflect the priorities of the Governor and the Children’s Cabinet and which improve services for Maryland’s children and youth.
- Partnering with the Local Management Boards in each Maryland jurisdiction to plan, coordinate, and develop comprehensive systems of care, to fund and monitor the delivery of integrated services to children and families; and to inform the collective and specific work of the Children’s Cabinet by developing and supporting an interagency data management system, collecting and analyzing additional data, and reporting to the Children’s Cabinet, the General Assembly, and other stakeholders on the progress of Maryland’s children.
- Proposed 14.31.06 COMAR Regulations - Standards for Residential Child Care Program
- Register for the 2013 Maryland System of Care Training Institutes NEW !!
- CSOMS FY 2012 Report
- FY 2012 Out-of-Home Placement Report
- SPE Training January 27
- Uniform Incident Reporting
- Maryland’s Results for Child Well-Being 2011
- Local Care Team Forms
- Residential Child and Youth Care Practitioners Implementation Plan Summer Study Workgroup
- CSOMS Training
- FY 2012 Levels of Intensity
- Residential Child Care Provider (RCCP) Forums
- Child and Family Services Interagency Strategic Plan - Implementation Plan, Updated April 2011
- Ready by 21 Action Plan and March 2010 Meeting Details
- Maryland Local Access Mechanism Directory
- State Resource Plan on Out of Home Placements
- Maryland Youth Advisory Council
- Youth Investment Partnership
- Single Point of Entry Training
- Group Homes Hotline 1-866-718-5496