Results Scorecard – Calvert County
Calvert County Family Network
Calvert County’s Local Management Board, the Calvert County Family Network (CCFN), was established in 1990. On November 15, 2005, the Board of County Commissioners of Calvert County voted to continue CCFN as an instrument of local government. The Calvert County Family Network works to ensure the implementation of a local interagency service delivery system for children, youth and families. This interagency service system provides a continuum of care that is family and child oriented, emphasizes prevention, early intervention and community based-services, and gives priority to children and families most at risk.
All programs operated in FY18 unless otherwise noted.
Prioritized Results and Programs
- Youth Intervention – Tri-County Youth Services Bureau
- Youth Engagement – Tri-County Youth Services Bureau
Youth Have Opportunities for Employment or Career Readiness
Families are Safe and Economically Stable
- Home Visiting Hybrid for High Risk Moms (Calvert County Health Department)
- Home Visiting Hybrid for High Risk Moms (Tri-County Youth Services Bureau)
- Home Visiting Hybrid for High Risk Moms (Calvert County Public Schools)
Local Care Team Administration