The LMB Interagency Monitoring Team
This team consists of GOC program and fiscal staff and is assisted by staff from other Children's Cabinet agencies.
The primary function of the team is to
- Conduct monitoring site visits of the LMB to determine compliance in meeting contract requirements as specified in their Community Partnership Agreements and vendor contracts.
- Review compliance with appropriate federal, State and local regulations and policy manual requirements.
- Review the expenditure of allocated Children's Cabinet funds.
- Examine LMB program and fiscal monitoring protocol in reference to their vendors providing services to children and families.
- Assess the technical assistance needs of the LMBs.