Results Scorecard – Frederick County
Frederick County Office for Children and Families
The Local Management Board guides the Office for Children and Families in governing, allocating resources, monitoring and evaluating family services. The Office for Children and Families seeks to create a more efficient and effective system of care for the children and families of Frederick County through:
- Developing service, family, community, and financial partnerships
- Designing goal-directed services that are client centered and family focused
- Targeting resources to families with the greatest needs
- Implementing a monitoring system to determine client and cost outcomes
The Frederick County Office for Children and Families works to ensure the implementation of a local interagency service delivery system for children, youth and families. This interagency service system provides a continuum of care that is family and child oriented, emphasizes prevention, early intervention and community based-services, and gives priority to children and families most at risk.
All programs operated in FY16 unless otherwise noted.
Prioritized Results and Programs
Communities are Safe for Children, Youth, and Families
Families are Safe and Economically Stable
- Single Point of Access
- Juvenile Entry Diversion Initiative
- Out-of-School Time (OST) Programs
- Systems Navigation (Care Center Specialist)